Guide for creating error message posts

• Offizieller Beitrag

Dear WePlay Community,

We appreciate your assistance in identifying and resolving issues on our platform. Here is a guide on how to create effective posts regarding any discovered errors:

Subject (Title):

• Use a clear and precise title to identify the specific problem. For example: "[Error] Issues with Login Since the Last Update."

Description:

• Provide a detailed description of the error. The more information, the better. Describe the sequence of events leading to the error, actions that might have triggered it, and the timing of its occurrence.

Reproduction Steps:

• If possible, outline the steps that led to the error in chronological order. This helps developers locate the problem.

System Information:

• Provide details about your system, such as the operating system, browser, and version. Sometimes, errors are browser- or device-specific.

Screenshots/Logs:

• Attach screenshots or relevant log excerpts to visually demonstrate the error. This can assist developers in diagnosing the problem more quickly.

Example:

Zitat

Subject: [Error] Issues with Login Since the Last Update

Description: Hello Community,

Since the last platform update, I've been experiencing difficulties with logging in. After entering the login credentials, I receive an error message "XYZ." This occurs consistently when I perform the following steps: [...].

System Information:

• Operating System: Windows 10
    • Browser: Google Chrome Version 99.0.1234.5678

Screenshots/Logs: [Insert screenshot here or attach log excerpt]

Thank you for your assistance in resolving this issue!

Best regards, ExZone

• ExZone 3. März 2024 um 21:19

Hat das Label Wichtig! hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!